Join Manchester’s leading craft beer tour running since 2016 and we’ll take you on a guided tasting around 3 different Manchester craft beer venues.
Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
Group size: 15 max (approx)
Saturdays. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Enjoy tastings at 3 Manchester craft beer venues
- Discover a number of different beer styles
- Learn about the history of Manchester’s brewing scene
Our Manchester Beer Tasting Tour focuses on (yes, you guessed it) tasting different beer stles. Discover a range of local beers and sample a number of styles at 3 Manchester craft beer venues with a talk from your expert guide.
Depending on the day of your visit we’ll head to 3 of the following locations: Beer Nouveau, Track, Alphabet, Piccadilly Tap, Beatnikz Republic, Seven Bro7hers or 57 Thomas Street. Please note that venues will differ depending on the day and time of your tour.
Enjoy talks along the way and find out what goes into great tasting beer in Manchester. Come away with the knowledge of a number of different beer styles with tastings included in the ticket price.
You’ll walk between the venues, taste a number of different beers on route and learn about how the breweries started out along the way on this educational tour led by local beer experts.
Your expert guide will be on hand to talk you through any beer styles sampled during the tour.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Beer tastings
Beatnikz Republic Bar, 35 Dale St, Manchester M1 2HF
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- Not all venues on the tour have step-free access however if you let us know we can ensure the route is step free on your visit
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.