Unearth the hidden treasures in Liverpool’s happening Baltic Triangle. Our expert Microbrewery Experience Tour guide will take you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes journey to some of Liverpool’s most unique breweries and taprooms.
– We visit four venues in total: 3 breweries and 1 craft beer bar.
– All beer tastings included, 3 x beer venues 8-10 drinks, walk of up to 20 mins between venues
– Brewery tours: Get a comprehensive tour of the brewery floor at two of the venues we visit.
– See the equipment used to brew beer and learn how beer is made.
– Get hands on with the ingredients of beer and get a deeper understanding of what each element contributes to the final beer.
– Talks and a comprehensive tutored tasting from either the owner, brewer or beer expert at each venue.
– Learn about the history of the Baltic Triangle and the development of this vibrant area of Liverpool.
– Food not included, but please ask if you would like us to recommend one of the craft beer friendly eateries in the area.
Microbrewery Experience Tours run twice a month. Meeting point, The Bridewell Pub L1 5FB. Tour starts at 12.30pm and finishes at approx 4.30pm.