Check the available dates by clicking on the relevant tour name below on this page.
IF YOU HAVE VALID VOUCHERS, THEN NO NEED TO PAY AGAIN!
You can however grab extra tickets if you need them here – but make sure you get your vouchers booked in first before getting any extra tickets.
If your tour is not listed then or you need more help then please contact us at [email protected] and include your voucher code. Sometimes Virgin or Red Letter Days have different names on the vouchers – so just contact us if stuck!
We’ll always do our best to accommodate you however we do have max limits on our tours so that everyone can hear, and so if it’s showing as sold out it’s unlikely we can fit you in. Your voucher must be exchanged for a ticket in order to attend.
Voucher Support: We generally book in vouchers on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We are away from the office on Wednesdays – and out running tours on Saturdays. You should usually here from us within 3 working days max.
Tours sell out fast so it’s best to book as early as possible.
If your tour is sold out before your voucher runs out then we can extend your voucher for:
3 months free of charge (or if our tour is sold out for that period we can offer an extension for 1 month after the first available date with spaces)
6 months for a small admin fee of £20 (up to 4 codes)
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY EXTEND VOUCHERS ISSUED BY US DIRECTLY (INCLUDING NOT ON THE HIGH STREET).
WE CANNOT EXTEND VOUCHERS FOR BUY A GIFT, VIRGIN, RED LETTER DAYS, FIVE STAR DAYS – YOU JUST NEED TO CONTACT THEM AND SAY WHY YOU NEED AN EXTENSION AND THEY CAN HELP DIRECTLY.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd), UK Brewery Tours and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight, UK Brewery Tours or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management,DesignMyNight and UK Brewery Tours, accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
We do not allow changes for gift voucher bookings after 14 days from the date of your ticket being issued (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that’s why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
PLEASE REMEMBER: You are just using the area below to check dates and spaces available. You then submit the request form. Please do not try to pay again!
Treat someone to a tour!