Enjoy an in depth behind the scenes tour of Birmingham’s craft beer scene with stops at Rock and Roll Brewery, Burning Soul Brewery and The Wolf.
Duration: 4 hours (approx)
Group size: 14 max (approx)
Saturdays. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Tour and tastings at Rock and Roll Brewery
- Tour and tastings at Burning Soul Brewery
- Cheese and meats with beers to end at The Wolf
Visit several Birmingham brewery taprooms and craft beer venues in a day for behind the scenes tours of the equipment.
We start the day inside Rock and Roll Brewery where Mark and Lynn will take us on a tour of the equipment of this truly unique brewery.
It’s then onto the award winning Burning Soul Brewery to see the team for another look at the equipment and more tastings of the beers brewed on site.
We’ll then walk onto The Wolf for beer pairings of cheese and meats with even more beer tastings to round off the day.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Beer tastings
Rock and Roll Brewery, 19 Hall St, Birmingham B18 6BS
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- Venues do not have step free access. A ferry with hoist can be arranged but we’ll need to know a few months in advance. Lift available at Beer Emporium.
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.