test – coming soon
test – coming soon
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, UK Brewery Tours and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue visited and UK Brewery Tours.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed (including due to pandemics) by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was postponed, moved or rescheduled, a new date will be provided as soon as it is reasonable to offer one. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. UK Brewery Tours and venues visited reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless it's within 48 hours of purchase (but not within 14 days of the event).
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or UK Brewery Tours' right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, UK Brewery Tours or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. UK Brewery Tours, tour guides, sub contractors, venue management and any other organiser connected to the event accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Your details may be shared with tour guides, venues and anyone necessary in relation to UK Brewery Tours being able to conduct the event. Your details will be held securely and only shared if required for purposes including Track and Trace and venue security.
14. Photography or video may be taken at the event for marketing purposes including but not limited to social media channels, website and advertising and you agree to this unless you contact us in writing to confirm that you do not wish to be included.
15. UK Brewery Tours does not allow fancy dress at any event and entry will be refused to the tour and venues should anyone arrive in fancy dress.
16. UK Brewery Tours reserves the right to vary these terms and they will apply retrospectively.
17. A refund will not be granted should you fail to attend and event for any reason. This includes but is not limited to travel or health issues. It is recommended that you consider separate ticket insurance, travel insurance, health insurance or appropriate cover should you be unable to attend the event.
Voucher feature a unique reference code, which must be quoted at the time of booking and redemption. Vouchers may be transferable to another voucher listed on the UK Brewery Tours voucher website at the same value or less. This only applies to specific vouchers on tours run directly by UK Brewery Tours. It cannot be exchanged for cash. No credit remains on vouchers redeemed at lower value. Photocopies will not be accepted and all bookings must be made in advance. You cannot turn up on the day unless you are booked in. Please exchange your voucher first. Venues subject to change. Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Terms may be updated anytime and apply retrospectively. Refundable up to 24 months after purchase unless redeemed for a ticket. Venues visited can change. Ticket terms above apply to your voucher once booked in for an event.