Join us on a 4-hour walking tour discovering the best of Leeds’ craft beer scene. Learn how beer is made with stops at North Brewery and Northern Monk for behind the scenes tours. We are currently visiting The Turk’s Head and Tapped in between for beer tastings on this guided beer tasting tour in Leeds.
Duration: 4-5 hours (approx)
Group size: 12 max (approx)
Saturdays at 1.15pm. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Learn more about Leeds craft beer scene
- Enjoy tours at 2 Leeds microbreweries
- Beer Tastings at 2 stops in Leeds city centre
The day starts in North Bar, Leeds where your guide will be on hand to greet you with a warm welcome. We’ll then take a short walk to North Brewery for a tour of the equipment and overview of the brewing process. Tastings included at each stop.
Our second stop of the day is Tapped Leeds where you’ll sample some local beers with your guide on hand to answer any questions.
Then it’s onto the Turks Head for even more craft beer tastings before the final stop of the day at Northern Monk Brewing Company for a tour of the equipment.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Your beer tastings
North Bar, 24 New Briggate, Leeds LS1 6NU
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Some venues on the tour do not have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.